Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear John

Dear______,

A day will come when I will no longer be part of your life. I dread the day when you start pushing me away because you could not come to terms with the real you. Because you feel that society predetermines your future or that our lifestyle is simply a choice. A day will come when I will regret never saying that I love you and I always will. I think you are the love of my life and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love everything about you--your dramas, your insecurities, the way you think you're fat when you're not.

There are many things that I don't dare say to you. I hate it when you cry. Whenever you cry, I wish I could be there to stop the tears. When your heart broke I wanted to pick up the pieces. Soon, you'll change and become someone you think you want to be--get married, have kids, be normal.

I just want you to be happy. As much as I think that turning away from what you really are is a big mistake, I don't think I can stop you.

I don't think you can ever return my love and so I choose not to do anything about it. Maybe time will come when I will have the courage to say it. I just hope it won't be too late.

Love always,

John

1 comment:

cant_u_read said...

this is heart-breaking.

:-(