Monday, July 9, 2007

The Fabulousness of Rap Music

Perhaps one of the MOST masculine things about me is my penchant for rap music. I would choose it over rock, dance, techno, etc. I think it's all about the beat. A Great beat can make anyone move. Plus, they also love designer clothes, and lots and lots of expensive things.
I just love how they have another language and how words can have different meanings...
These are just a few of my favorites...

"Believe me Sweetie I got enough to feed the needy." LOL. How great is that!

The videos are awesome. It's just all about Money, Clothes, and hos...

"I put hoes in ny onto dkny /Miami, d.c. prefer versace /
All philly hoes, dough and moschino /Every cutie wit a booty bought a coogi" haha. It's a classic.

This video was the one playing when I went down on J , my first ever BJ...

Ah. Memories. Sex is definitely better with music.

No comments: