Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hopelessly Romantic

Yes. I'm guilty like *most* filipinos out there. We're all hopeless romantics and we just love love love romantic comedies.


I finally got to watch My Sassy Girl which my friend R had been raving about for so long. Thanks to crunchyroll, you can watch most of your favorite Koreanovelas and Asian movies. They even have Pinoy movies too!

Watch My Sassy Girl. Now!

I've now moved on to Lovers in Paris...Man! I think these Koreans are Filipinos except whiter...and they don't feel the need to have a song and dance number in all of their movies.

5 comments:

TACTOLOGY said...

I gotta check out that movie sometime! Any others that you've watched and recommend?!

Since my visit to the PI's, I'm down for some more tagalog!

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

visit www.crunchyroll.com and register. they have tagalog movies too. now i warn you most pinoy comedy movies have a corniness to them which can be overkill, but it's endearing most of the time.

[chocoley] said...

hey i liKe this flick too! it was really one of koreans best flicks ever! ;)

Qtheconqueror said...

My Sassy Girl is one of my all time favorite movies :D

If you like that, I recommend watching Windstruck and My Crazy love as well. It was made by the same director, and in the case of Windstruck, some of the same actors. :D

Empress Maruja said...

Korean dramas are so famous here in the Philippines, especially because of the starkingly similar culture (except that are MORE conservative...like living-in is unheard of and gays in the open are a rarity).