Thursday, September 27, 2007

Busy Busy




I haven’t needed a vacation like I do right now. I just need to get away.

Far away.

The only relaxation I get these days is my weekly facials. Over the past few days, I had to deal with 3 tests, 2 reports, drama at work, and a new business venture.

A co-worker had approached about an idea of his which I am currently researching. He and others will put up the capital and I will get a percentage for my work. Since they are elderly people, they don’t know how to use computers, much less write a business plan and run around the city following up on contracts. It’s been really hectic. I get about 5 hours of sleep a night. Then again, it is a lot of money to just pass on.

As they say,

“Sacrifice today means affluence tomorrow.”



Photo courtesy of Intercontinental Hotels Group


2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

whats the name of the resort in the pic?
wow, its very nice.
i'd like to include that in my list to visit before i die. =)

Qtheconqueror said...

Sigh. Ako din.

Im starting to hate this month. My back aches all the time and I feel so drained.