Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nothingness

I've never liked taking summer classes. I really detest doing schoolwork when the weather outside is too hot and sticky. I should be lounging by the pool or on the beach reading my favorite books. I've accumulated too many books which I have not yet read.
I don't feel very fabulous lately. I am in need of some dire retail therapy.
I did just finish reading Jessica Zafra's Twisted 8.
I loved it.
It really brings Manila to a different level of understanding for me especially the short stories.
Buy it. Read it.
My next book is Murakami's 69.

~~

3 comments:

Quentin X said...

Go pamper yourself, dear. You only live once.

Bryan Anthony the First said...

my book pile is a high rise too. but hey maybe there are cuties at shcool, i bet you wouldnt mind getting sticky with them

:-)

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

@quentin- i do try. i'll have some free time very soon.

@bryan- uhhhmmm...i don't normally get involved with people at work or school. it's my virgoness...too choosy.