I have been tagged by Reyna Elena. Here's 8 random things about me:
1. I hate cockroaches with a passion. Especially the flying ones found in the Philippines. This stems from a horrid experience when I was living at my Aunt's house in Marikina. Those cockroaches are vicious!
2. Scent is very important to me. I don't like bad smells and stay away from smelly people. Smelling nice and staying clean is something the EVERYONE can do. I just find it appalling how people can walk out of their homes smelling like garbage. Oh! and to those guys who wear AXE...please please please lay off the stuff. It's better if you shower then put on some mild smelling deodorant.
3. I was born in San Juan, Metro Manila. I spent a lot of time there and was even baptized at the main church there. I think it's Saint John the Baptist Church. I also lived in Pasay, Quezon City, and Marikina.
4. I spent summers in my Lola's farm in Bicol. It was great fun! We would run through the rice paddies and have the old dog, Rambo, chase us everywhere we went. It was simple and very bucolic. The views are fantastic! The farm is surrounded by green hills and you can see Mt. Isarog in the distance. Back then, we still had to use hand pumps for the water. Now, Lola's farm house boasts a shower, a flushing toilet, and a plasma TV, not to mention air conditioning. The effects of globalization???
5. I love movies. I love all kinds of movies. I watch more movies than TV shows. I don't really watch much TV. I watch movies.
6. When I was young my Aunt Millie taught me a response whenever someone asked what my Mother did for a living:
Question:Ano trabaho ng nanay mo?
(What does your mom do for a living?)
Me:Dancer po sa Mabini.
(She's a dancer at the red light district.)
My mom still laughs about this to this day.
7. I love the sound of champagne being poured into a crystal flute.
8. Two life changing trips for me:
Paris: Where I fell in love with life
San Francisco: Where I fully embraced who I am and who I wanted to be.
Now, I tag...
6.Bryan the Miseducated
7.Q the Conqueror