Saturday, May 12, 2007

Airport

It's 5:30 AM and here I am sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to board. I miss the good old days of travel when there were no hassles. Now I feel like I'm being raped right before I can even enter the concourse. Take off the shoes, the belt, empty the pocket, unbutton the pants, show us your calvins...well maybe not the last part.

Anyway, whenever I travel, I ALWAYS carry water on board. It's best to keep hydrated at all times. Always bring something to read like a book or magazine. Carry Airborne supplements which boost your immune system and helps you relax. Also DO NOT FORGET YOUR IPOD or MP3 PLAYER. Trust me. Talking to some fugly guy next to you the whole flight will only be interesting for so long... Toodles!

2 comments:

Streams of Consciousness said...

..the key to avoiding conversation to someone seated next to you is to tell them that you are mortician and you have just fixed a body before you flew...hehhe..no offence to this decent profession..Till Death Do Us Part! Peace!

Empress Maruja said...

Are airport security people still go gaga at the sight of a bottled water?