Sunday, May 27, 2007

KALOKA!!!

Nora Aunor a LESBO?!?! Oh my GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I found out after watching the Buzz (yes. i'm addicted to pinoy showbiz. it's a guilty pleasure.) I am shocked I tell you! WALANG HIMALA!

Read the Article Here.


~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow I start my long, neverending battle to regain my girlish...errr boyish/perfect figure. I wish I was as thin as Bryan Boy He looks sooo good now with his sharp sharp cheekbones! Anyway I have a super secret plan to do it...mainly not eating. Sooooo long carbs, sugars, chocolates...the list goes onnnnnnn...I've done it before...I survived on nuts, cheese, and diet coke...What I do to fit into Couture!

Ciao!

As Bryan Boy says...Thinspiration!!!

1 comment:

joelmcvie said...

Hey John! McVie here. :-)

My latest episode, "What If Destiny Had A Wicked Sense Of Humor" is dedicated to you, who inspired me with that topic. That episode is not a rebuttal to your comment, “I think we’re all destined for something better.” I'm just making bitchy fun of things.

But if I were to turn serious for a moment, I think being a bridesmaid has its own purpose. What, I have no idea. But maybe the joy is in going through bridesmaidhood.

Anyway, I just wanted to reassure you that I appreciated your comment.