Thursday, May 10, 2007

OMFG! OMFG!


I look like a damned pineapple! That bitch! That God-damned awful bitch at the usual salon that I go to chopped chopped my hair! I am soooo pisseeeed offffff! I usually have this girl TK do my hair, but she was off today. Soo they had this girl named Sarah cut or rather butcher my hair and now I LOOK like a FUCKING PINEAPPLE. This is too much for me. I nearly cried. :( So tomorrow morning I have to find another salon that can fix it. Hopefully there's one open in the morning before work. I miss Manila sooo much. The salons there are soooo awesome. Not like here :( Good luck sakin!

2 comments:

Empress Maruja said...

Can't you sue the salon? I've heard you can sue like crazy in the US.

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

I wish I could Empress. I decided NEVER to go there again. I did get my hair fixed at like 9 AM. Hehe...