Friday, May 11, 2007

Vacation

Early this morning I did get my hair fixed by a sweet old barber named Fred. The barber shop was fantastic! They even had those old fashioned barber chairs. I felt like a kid again.

I'm going away for a week or so to the land of make-believe, the land of movie stars, bimbos, Baywatch, and specifically the gay capital of the US of A...California to be exact. I'm all packed and that was such such such a chore. I don't know how to pack light. Anyway my flight's early--very early in the morning like 6AM early. I do LOVE to travel and see new things. On the next blog I'll tell y'all what to pack for your in-flight entertainment and comfort. Nothing like a long-assed flight with nothing to do and you dehydrated and beginning to become a "losyang"....Toodles!

No comments: