Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cowardly Love Sick Me...


I'm a coward. Should I fight for the man that I love? He does have a bf now. One side of me says that I should, while the other says that I really really should pick up what pride I have left and simply leave him alone. Leave him alone. The thought just digs into my brain. I don't think I can leave him alone. I miss his voice way too much. He always knows how to make me laugh. His current bf is someone that he speaks very highly of and I really can't pass judgment on the guy (the bf) since I really don't know him.

This is driving me insane.

It's something that I want but I *THINK* I can never have. So here I am at 2AM in the morning still thinking. Still thinking. Should I woo him? I don't know. I don't want to seem pathetic (I probably am in his eyes). Bah! Who cares what the world thinks! I just wish that he would take notice; that he would speak to me. I just admitted to myself and to my friends that I do love him and that each time we speak is special to me. I want him to know that I still still still have the song that he sent to me months ago. I told him he was corny, but inside I relished it. Why do I do that? Do I fall in love too easily? Was he just being kind? Was he just flirting? Was he serious? Holly GoLightly!

This infatuation won't die down easily.

It never does.

Soooo Here I am at 2 AM. and all I want to do is here his voice. But I'm too much of a chicken to call him.

Mood: Sad :(

No comments: