Friday, May 25, 2007

Introducing Jackie O. a.k.a. Pregnant


Jackie O. is a friend of mine at work. She's a feisty Latina with a very pretty face and a very laxed attitude. I don't know how she ended up with her current bf (baby daddy) because he's ABSOLUTELY FUGLY. Anyway, Jackie O is now 9 mos. pregnant and the baby still still still won't come out. Everyone's been telling her to walk more and walk with black socks, no underwear, etc etc. Then I asked Mother what she would recommend. Mother said: "She should have sex." Just like that. Point blank. I dispensed this advice to Jackie O. and she replied, "I already tried that. Bill thinks he's hung so much that he'll stab the baby's head." It was then that I rolled my eyes. Raised my eyebrow. And said:

"If you swallowed in the first place. You wouldn't be in this situation."

Poor Jackie O. I hope the baby doesn't take after his father and becomes just as fugly. Thank God I am what I am. At least I won't have to worry about being preggers!

P.S. We joke around like this a lot. I did buy her baby stuff from Gap Baby so at least he'll be fashionable. non?

No comments: