Saturday, June 2, 2007

John LVoes Neverfull and his Lovelife SUCKS


I happened to glance at Chuvaness' blog and I saw a new, fantastic, wonderful, thing...the NEW NEVERFULL BAG Click CLick to see pictures...

(All photos Courtesy of Chuvaness)

I am thinking of getting myself one, but I probably will never have the chance to use it. I live in the homophobic SOUTH y'all know that...The next best thing is to give one to mommy dearest. She'll just adore it. Plus, her birthday's only two months away. I LoVe LoVe LoVe the lining!
This bag is so Chica. You can put anything in it...

~~~~~
I spent Wednesday night at my Auntie Ayres' vacation house in Citrus County, FL. Nothing is in Citrus County Florida except for orange groves and rednecks. I used to think that I liked country life, uhhm I really was thinking more along the lines of a hacienda like in Oro,Plata, Mata with maids and servants...hehe. Anyway Auntie parted with a piece of encouragement after I stated that I was never going to find anyone "You'll find the right person someday"...Person...not girl...I think Aunty has caught on. We were always very close and share much of the same traits (both of us are Virgos). She'll be turning the big 5-0 this September, but don't tell her that 'cuz she thinks she's only 40.
~~~~~

I finally got a chance to speak with K thorough ym. I told him that everything I said when I was drunk in San Francisco was true. He was shocked. Bah! He's moving to the US very soon and wants me to visit him. I said we'll cross the bridge when we get there. Am feeling love sick again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya joan,i mean john :) Josh here and i really appreciate that u took time 2 leave a comment on my "new baby". yeah dat painting by titian fascinated me a lot! tnx. Sure wish i can affor those LV bags....

Ahuh said...

Nice bags really love it bryanboy will gonna love it too for sure

Anonymous said...

It looks nice but not for me though. I never had a penchant for LV i usually like those bags that are a bit discreet and also sporty!